Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 22 May 2012

rip iphone :'(

today just hasnt been my day. at all!! :( ive woken up to no electricity, so i had to call my grandad to come and help me. so i thought it would be a good idea to have a nice bath to relax, after all the drama of the electricity. then i drop my iphone in the sink and now its broken. after panic-ing to the point of tears, i got my brother up to help me. 
he was browsing the internet for solutions to help my phone and i found a way that might help! FINGERS CROSSED IT DOES!!
you leave your phone in a bag of rice to absorb the moisture for 3 days. after that it SHOULD come back on. 
i have no idea what i will do if it doesnt :( all ive got now is hope. 

i hate that it makes me feel really materialistic to cry over a phone. but im stuck paying for that phone for another 18 months if it doesnt fix. and when im struck for cash as it is, i cant really afford to just go and get another one. if the rice thing fails to work then when my birthday comes around ill have to buy a cheap iphone to use until my contract has run up. merrrrr. 

FED UP! 


1 comment:

  1. follow by beauty blog, i follow back :)

    http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete