Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 1 May 2012

What i use to fill in my eyebrows

hello there :) 
for my eyebrows, I use two products to get them how they are now. I've tried numerous products on my eyebrows and I've finally found a combination which works for me, its quick and easy to do. and it doesn't exactly break the bank. 
I use.. 
 Collection 2000 KOHL pencil - 02 birdy song 
£1.99
I have a few of these pencils in my makeup collection. I think they're very creamy and easily blendable. They're so cheap and versitile.


 GOSH BROW KIT - 001 
£8.99



I think the GOSH Brow Kit is in comparison to the HD Brow Kit but just the cheaper option. 
At first, I wasn't expecting much from the GOSH Brow Kit as, I'd never tried any GOSH products before. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed. Just from trying this brow kit, it made me want to try more GOSH products, so far I bought an eye-shadow quad and a couple of lipsticks. (might do a review on GOSH products) 


I first apply the Collection 2000 KOHL pencil all over my brow to create the general shape of my eyebrow. 
I then use the darkest shade in the GOSH Brow Kit and shade over top of the KOHL pencil and finally, use the wax to set any spars hairs and to help keep my eyebrows on all day. 
 I would recommend these products to anyone! 
ofc the shades would depend on your hair colour. Mine is currently black, and I have naturally dark eyebrow hair anyway, just not much of it, so I like to define my face. I do have full eyebrows & I prefer the look of fuller brows. In school I basically had no eyebrows, maybe the one hair all across lol! 
I've gotten out of that stage and I think fuller eyebrows flatter my face shape so much more. 


C'ya lovelies :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment