Powered By Blogger

Monday 14 May 2012

the start of my hair journey

hello :)
so, ive been wanting my hair a really nice orangey ginger colour for a while now and i just thought to myself, stuff it, im going to go for it. my 19th birthday is next month and i think i can do something a little out there if i want to haha. 

because i have black hair, i obv needed to strip it, so i purchased
schwarzkopf live colour xxl colour intense 00A 
to strip the black from my hair.



this was the result after the xxl blonde bleach dye 

i then applied
schwarzkopf live colour xxl colour intense 35

and this was the finishing result


im really pleased with the finished result because its gone a little ginger :) 

im going to be giving my hair a rest for a couple of weeks before bleaching my hair again. 
i will be blogging about what i do next. 

my hair does feel a little dry, but its nothing a good deep condition wont fix. 

:D xo


twitter: charcampbellx
instagram: charcampbellx

No comments:

Post a Comment